My turn

I am on page 86 of my current read (hence to be known as the book that is attempting to break the Twilight cycle - but between reading stuff about the coming movie and the elections, I haven't been able to get beyond page 86). I will reveal all here when I finish it.

So in the meantime, as well...

SHORTEST BOOK I'VE READ: Politically Correct Bedtime Stories by James Finn Gardner. I thought this book would be more clever and funnier than it turned out to be. It was so short I finished it in probably five whole mintues.

LONGEST BOOK I'VE READ: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's a good thing I already knew how it ended, or else I would have been really pissed, faithfully slogging through all those pages only to be left hanging at the end.

BOOK I'VE READ THE FASTEST: I am usually a fast reader, so it's probably a tossup between a whole bunch of books, but the most recent one is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I beat Alissa by 24 hours with her Breaking Dawn.

BOOK I'VE READ THE SLOWEST: My current read as well. I can't get out of page 86. It's a really, really fascinating book and I love the subject matter, but I keep getting distracted. (See: elections, Twilight movie.)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Hmm...so Gone with the Wind not worth it? It's on my enormous list of "to reads."

Hazel Designs said...

No, no, DEFINITELY worth it! It was a great book for sure.

Zuzana said...

Wow, you guys know a lot about books.;)