Meme part deux

Yeah, I Know This Much is True is crazy crazy crazy long. I will hopefully be able to finish it this weekend during the ride to my cousin's wedding in Jerz. So in the meantime...

SHORTEST BOOK I'VE READ:
Probs Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. It's that or one of the Harry Potter "books" that Rowling wrote. Not the actually Harry Potter book, but one of the books she wrote that was one of Harry's schoolbooks.

LONGEST BOOK I'VE READ: The Game of Thrones aka A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin are pretty long. So was The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.

BOOK I'VE READ THE FASTEST: Gotta be Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Less than 48 hours. I wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't tagged for this particular meme, so Karmela only has herself to blame.

BOOK I'VE READ THE SLOWEST: There's a number of books that I would have read a lot slower than I did if it wasn't for those readings tests in high school. Let's see, Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, Beloved by Toni Morrison, and I want to include The Elements of Style by Strunk and White. Last one is more teach-y, but whatevs I totally hated it.

On a sad note, Michael Crichton passed today. Karmela describes him far more eloquently than I can, so I'll just direct you over to her post.

1 comments:

Hazel Designs said...

I loved Rebecca! The movie was pretty good, too - yummy yummy Laurence Olivier.