In the beginning...

And then there were books.

Welcome to Paperback Musings, site of all things books! The name is a bit misleading because I don't discriminate between paperbacks or hardbacks, it's just that most of the time, given a choice, I prefer paperbacks as they're cheaper and more portable. Unless, of course, it's a book so anticipated that I am unwilling to wait for the paperback. And there have been many of those.

My name is Hazel, and along with my sister Karmela and my sister-in-law Alissa, we'll be reviewing any and all books that interest us. For me, this includes mysteries, romance (I especially love the historical romances), police procedurals, fantasy, paranormal, YA, and the occasional thriller or two.

The three of us will alternate posting reviews as we finish our books.

I hope you find something here that interests you, to induce you to put up your feet and stay awhile.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Good luck with your new blog girls.:)

Hazel Designs said...

Thanks, Protege! We hope you like it.